Bouygues Energies & Services, your partner in a world of energetic, digital and industrial change
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Change in Senior Management of the Alpiq InTec Group.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.
Click here to see a selection of our references. We are proud to be able to employ our expertise and experience for these and many other customers.
- The livingscience hall of residence is located on the Hönggerberg campus of ETH Zurich, one of the world’s best known universities for technology and natural sciences.Office & Home
- The company produces sophisticated devices, which are used, among others, in food analysis and in the development of drugs.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services contributes to a unique shopping experience in Switzerland's second largest shopping center.Commerce & Services
- The Kunsthaus Zürich is the most famous art museum in the city of Zurich, whose collection comprises over 4,000 paintings, sculptures and installations, photographs and videos.Cities
- Siemens Schweiz AG has a very strong market presence in Switzerland in areas such as energy and building technology, industrial automation and drive technology.Industry
- Tamedia is the biggest private media enterprise in Switzerland. The leading media group employs around 3,400 people.Office & Home