CHANGE IN SENIOR MANAGEMENT OF THE ALPIQ INTEC GROUP
Following the acquisition of the Alpiq InTec group by Bouygues Construction, Peter Limacher, CEO of the Alpiq InTec group, has decided to leave the company, effective July 31, 2018. Stéphane Schneider, CEO of Bouygues Energies & Services Switzerland, will take over the leadership of the company with effect from August 1, 2018.
Under the management of Peter Limacher since 2004, the company’s strong growth has seen Alpiq InTec become a leader in Switzerland and Italy in the fields of building technology (HVAC, plumbing, electricity), energy transmission and distribution and fluid networks in Europe. With more than 5,000 employees, the Alpiq InTec group recorded sales of CHF 1.3 billion in 2017.
Stéphane Schneider, currently CEO of Bouygues Energies & Services Switzerland, will take on responsibility for the Alpiq InTec group alongside his current functions.
Stéphane, who is a graduate of the Ecole Polytechnique and holds diplomas from the Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées and the Collège des Ingénieurs, will direct the integration of the Alpiq InTec group within Bouygues Construction and will be responsible for management.
With Alpiq InTec, Bouygues Construction is positioning itself as a leading player in energy and services in Europe and is fully integrating this fast-growing market into its development strategy.
Click here for an overview of all our news. Always up to date and relevant, so that you are ideally informed about our innovations, our events and our progress in terms of a better customer experience.
- Top Employer in Switzerland for the second time in a row.
- Bouygues Energies & Services supports the fight against childhood cancer.
- Bouygues Energies & Services is one of Switzerland's top players according to a study.
- On 20 June 2019, Bouygues Energies & Services in Switzerland held its first Innovation Day in Zurich-Oerlikon.
- Bouygues Energies & Services at the laying of the foundation stone.
- The group was awarded this prize for its outstanding employee orientation.
- Lauch of the roadmap for the promotion of E-mobility in Switzerland.
- The 74th Real Estate Talk in Zurich.
- Alpiq InTec Group is now part of Bouygues Construction.
- Alizé is our innovative e-mobility offering based on charging stations for electric cars.
- BIM: Building Information Modeling opens up entirely new prospects in this area.